medhub is focused mainly on healthcare market. From the very beginning it has been engaged in creating the flagship product of the company, the system of HIS class (with PACS, LIS, PIS, RIS, EMR, HER modules) which is Eskulap. For close to a decade Eskulap part has been offered together with Impuls system, which has been designed for administration departments in healthcare units. It is one of the leading Polish ERP systems. The growing needs and requirements of management Staff led to the extension of product portfolio with Healthcare Business Intelligence system of its own production. It enables managers of healthcare units to obtain cross-sectional analyses from huge amount of data collected in IT systems.
The software which we provide goes together with the delivery of IT services related to implementation, customization and system servicing as well as advanced IT services such as creation and configuration of system environments and databases. Together with software, basing on suppliers’ solutions, the company provides the whole ICT infrastructure which is necessary for implemented systems to function properly.
The company supplies hospitals with medical equipment that is able to work with RIS/PACS applications which are the part of HIS Eskulap. The number of medical system implementations in more than 130 healthcare units in Poland places medhub in the first three suppliers in this challenging market.
Information in a nutshell:
- Employment: more than 100 employees
- Headquarters: Poznań
- Share capital: 996 000,00 zł
- Supervisory Board: Marcin Michnicki (Chairman), Prof. Jerzy Brzeziński, Maciej Swat
- Management Board: Rafał Dunal (CEO), Ewa Dobaczewska-Szalczyk, Dr Jacek Kobusiński
- Proxies: Sebastian Błaźniak; Paulina Wieliczko
- Activity in territorial scope: national
- Activity in business scope: eHealth market
- Clients: more than 130 healthcare units
- Bank account: 87 1050 1025 1000 0090 3060 0747